Suzanne, the ever-capable and oh-so-interesting Farmer's Wife, has awarded me the Arte y Pico Award.
Thanks so much for the honor, Suzanne!
And now I have opportunity to honor five creative people/blogs that I admire.
As always, there are rules:
1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award should list the name of the author and a link to his /her blog to be visited by everyone .
3. Each award winner should show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award .
4. The award winner and presenter should show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I have not been blog surfing much these past weeks. But I still have my favorites that I love to peek in on:
- Ruth at Artful Creations. A lovely blog chock full of pictures from her extensive gardens and photos of her latest painted designs - especially noteworthy are her painted vintage tin tiles!
- Abbie at Abbie's Place - Whimsy of a Staggering Woman. I find her sense of style so appealing - incorporating vintage images, papers, photos into collages - some digital. And she fills her blog with lovely photos of varied scenes, demonstrating a talent for groupings that I envy. Plus, she supplies me with antique papers...it just doesn't get any better than that!
- The ladies at Vintage Indie. I just discovered this blog, and amid lovely pics are tutorials, collage art, all sorts of yummy vintage-themed things.
- Deborah at Starry Night Impressions is an amazing collage artist. I especially love her Paris-themed compositions!
- Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses - her blog is oasis of peace, filled with charming cyber-hospitality and warmth.