Monday, July 20, 2009

Owning a Piece of History - Redux

Remember Sally and her incredibly intricate antique paper filigree shadowbox?

She just emailed me.

The auction is up and running, with additional pictures to view...and a very approachable starting bid for such a wonderful piece of history from the 1700's!

http://tiny.cc/antiquequilling

Let's help Sally out a little! Please share the link with anyone interested in antiques, historical artwork, paper arts in general, and paper filigree in particular.

Every little 'blurb' helps spread the word; thanks for whatever assistance you can lend!

On a personal note:

My girls and I have been enjoying an extended vacation in my childhood state of Minnesota. We start the trek back to Idaho tomorrow morning. I'll have plenty of photos and tales to share after I get back on Friday, ending our trip with four days of site-seeing along the route home.

Ah...that's a nice sound, isn't it?

"Home"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you are very busy but because you are such an inspiration, I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! The details are on my blog!

Paula B. said...

Monica, I'm so glad you have been inspired by my postings. Thanks very much for the award! I will try to take care of this soon.

ana @ i made it so said...

oh wow! the auction is long gone but what an amazing piece. thanks for the link with photos.