Thursday, June 5, 2008

speaking of Favorite Son...


...he celebrated birthday #17 recently.

Can hardly believe it's true!

He's filling out through the shoulders and appears broader than his dad at the same age -- becoming a strong, capable young man. So proud of you, Son!



He's especially jacked about the new roller coaster being built at Silverwood. They held a naming contest earlier this spring, and he was one of a handful who submitted the winning name "Aftershock". Though he didn't win the grand prize, he was selected to received VIP treatment with a free day pass and being on the first public run for the grand opening of 'Afterschock' sometime in July. How cool is that?

Wanna see what he's in for? I thought so....hold onto your seats and take a look!

2 comments:

life in red shoes said...

Hey Twirl Girl! I've tagged you too! Slip on over to my site for the details. Have fun, I did.

Paula B. said...

Ha! I'll work on this when the spirit moves me.

But I wanted to tell you how much I love my new nickname 'Twirl Girl'. Makes me smile...thanks!