Tuesday, December 11, 2007

newest purchases



Oh my...Karen at Paper Pals has the coolest stuff!
Look at the amazing clear stamps I got yesterday. These are called "Elegant Flourishes" by Autumn Leaves - designer is Rhonna Farrer. I've been eyeing the hot flourish stamps for a few months now, but I really love this version. (Karen's sale helped nudge me to finally buy some.)

My creative muse is doing cartwheels!





I also picked up the Fiskars Stamp Press (12-2958) to use with these new clear stamps. You align the clear, flexible stamp on the grid, then press down. The sponges compress and you are left with a nice crisp stamped image. (photo courtesy of Fiskars company)

It appears that that I 'rock'.
When your teens say this, it is a good thing. When a stamper says this, it is not! This press should help eliminate the double images that plague my stamping efforts.

I just chased my daughter, Susannah, away. She wanted to peek into my bag of new toys, but her birthday present is there too. She turns 14 on Saturday.

Patience darling!

No comments: