Monday, February 23, 2009

That's my boy!

Life continues at a pace...snow is all gone except for a few of the deeper drifts. Yard damage due to flooding is surprisingly minimal...yahoo! Was dreading the mud flow mess and it wasn't even an issue.

Busy time of year - the 2009 Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival is this week. The small jazz choir that Jacob and Susannah are both a part of, Bella Jazz Ensemble (directed by Leslie Wilson ) will be competing on Friday. Jacob decided to enter the solo competition this year also, with an 8 am compete time. The first time his family saw him perform at a Bella concert, he knocked our socks off!

I think you'll enjoy this.



(Several of the related clips shown are of Bella. They're a very fun group to watch -- I'd say that even if my kids weren't a part!)


I wonder how Michael Buble got his start?

2 comments:

If Looks Could Quill said...

He's got a really good voice! Thanks for sharing!

~Brenda

Paula B. said...

Brenda,
Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed Jacob's clip.